I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
Check out Amazon’s Smart Home products! The Amazon Smart Plug: https://amzn.to/36HM3Ra and the Sengled Smart Light Bulb: https://amzn.to/33CT1VD
If you have smart lights and want to use my Celebration routine, click here: http://bit.ly/DIYDalia
Thanks so much to Amazon Smart Home for sponsoring this video & supporting my content!
Click Here to SUBSCRIBE: https://bit.ly/diydalia
Follow Me on INSTAGRAM @diydalia_
Hi friends and happy Thursday! Today’s we’re going to be making some unique boho diy wall art that is stunning, affordable and will make a statement in your home! We’re going to be creating a super pretty, textured wall decor piece (using raffia, which we all love) and a gigantic diy wall tapestry that I’m actually just blown away by. I really hope you enjoy this video and that you love the projects that we’ve made! Let me know which of the two diy boho decor pieces are your favorite!
// DIY DECOR PROJECTS IN THIS VIDEO //
1. Textured Raffia DIY Wall Art – this is the perfect piece of diy boho chic decor. It adds so much visual interest with the paint and raffia textures and the wood frame really pulls it all together!
– Canvas: from Walmart (was actually a 18×24 canvas!)
– White Paint: https://amzn.to/3ii8oHc
– Parchment Paint: https://amzn.to/33blge6
– Hula Skirt: from Dollar Tree
– Frame: from Michaels
2. DIY Wall Tapestry – this gigantic diy wall art is shockingly beautiful and affordable at the same time. This is a great boho diy decor piece to go above a sofa and you can customize it with all the colors that you’d like! This is definitely one of my favorite diy decor pieces I’ve ever made! p.s. feel free to use macrame cord instead, which would take less time and probably be a smidge prettier. The downside is the higher cost, but take your pick! FYI (in case you’re going to make this project) I showed in the video that I let the tapestry dry after the first color but I actually let it dry in between each color! If you don’t wait for it to dry then the colors will bleed into each other and you’ll get more of an ombre effect. ❤️
– Cotton Twine: from Dollar Tree
– Sponge Brushes: https://amzn.to/3cIkgRV
– Pink Dye: https://amzn.to/3cTb6Cd
– Tan Dye: https://amzn.to/2SnrwcB
– Orange Dye: https://amzn.to/2S9zyFB
– Brown Dye: https://amzn.to/2HGTnSS
– Black Dye: https://amzn.to/33fUvVY
// F O L L O W M E //
// C O N T A C T M E //
Want to reach out? Email me at: email@example.com
Thanks for watching & supporting!