#dutchpour #opencup #acrylicpouring
Using Dutch technique you can create a beautiful soft gradient effect in your work.
What you’ll need:
1) 40 x 40 cm or 16 x 16″
2) 6 Acrylic colors:
– Titanium White
– PHTH Turquoise Blue
– Prussian Blue Phthalo
– Primary Yellow
– Permanent Blue Violet
3) 7 Cups (One for Open Cup)
4) Mixing spoons
5) Art Spatula or kitchen knife
6) Blow Torch
7) Pottery wheel or cake tunable wheel
1) Mix pouring fluid with colours in separate plastic cups.
(Follow instructions written on pouring fluid, as each one has a different ratio.)
2) Add silicone oil 2-3 drops in each color, except for base.
– Follow the steps in the video.
– Leave the paint to dry for about 48 – 72 hours.
TIP: Make the paint a bit thinner than for the normal pour, so it would be easier to stretch and blow paint around.
Thank you for watching!
If you liked my tutorial, please like it, comment, and subscribe to my channel.
If you have any questions, please ask.
Capturing Time with Color